Final Project Sketches

This is certainly the most ambitious task I’ve undertaken in this digital art class. I was unsure how it would work since I’ve never designed a website, but I did get al to of ideas from looking at some templates on Wix.com. It seems that each vocation and goal has the template that best suits then and their target audience. And considering that I want to showcase my portfolio in this website, I think that going more minimal and simple would be the way to go. This would allow me to not worry too much about the details of the website and focus more on the content and the ease of navigation. 

The sketches below show my ideas for the home page, about, contact, and gallery. I’m not sure about the specific color scheme, yet. But I do know that I want to keep it minimalist.  All in all, I think this assignment will be a good test of the skills I’ve learned so far.






Comments